Treat your body to the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form. The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but Dr. Axe has formulated them intentionally alongside probiotics to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your gut and body in a way that’s never been done before.
• Time-Release Capsules: These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
• Rooted in Ayurveda: All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
• Diverse Probiotic Strains: The highest potency of any probiotic Dr. Axe offers, this probiotic blend features 18 diverse strains and 100 billion CFUs.* It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism) and 16 other live strains.
• Triphala Fruit Extract: Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for supporting the body’s immune system, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
• Turmeric Root Extract: One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this turmeric extract is heralded for its benefits. Dr. Axe sources theirs from India.
• Ginger Root Extract: Considered a warming wellness spice, ginger extract is packed with antioxidants and therapeutic compounds like gingerol, shogaol, paradol and zingerone.
• Saccharomyces boulardii: This probiotic strain is the most abundant in the formula, but it’s not bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii is a form of beneficial yeast that, generally speaking, survives passage through stomach acid to deliver benefits to the intestinal tract.
• 100 billion CFUs*
• 18 diverse probiotic strains
• Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
• Supports healthy digestive function and healthy elimination*
• Reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating*
• Healthy immune system function*