Magnesium – co-factor of more than 300 enzymes
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential
for hundreds of metabolic processes – from producing energy to the formation
of new proteins. This vital nutrient is particularly important for the proper
functioning of nerves and muscles, for the maintenance of strong bones and
a healthy blood pressure, for the regulation of the acid-base balance as well as
for stress management. So, getting enough magnesium is necessary to maintain
smooth body functions and vitality.**
Taking a magnesium supplement may be helpful if you struggle to meet your
needs through diet. The magnesium requirement increases e.g. during pregnancy
and growth, due to sports, stress, and certain drugs (e.g. proton pump inhibitors).**
Magnesium 120 mg energized – what is it?
Magnesium 120 mg energized was developed in cooperation with the VIVAMAYR
Health Center. It contains magnesium in the easily absorbable citrate form. This
high-quality supplement is an easy way to top your daily diet with magnesium and
can help restore healthy magnesium levels.**
Magnesium 120 mg energized
• Highly bioavailable magnesium, energized through homeodynamic manufacturing**
• To increase the magnesium intake e.g. for athletes, pregnant women, during growth and the regular intake of certain drugs (e.g. proton pump inhibitors)**
• Magnesium supports nervous system and emotional health**
• Magnesium helps fighting stress and reducing tiredness and fatigue**
• Magnesium plays an important role for the proper functioning of the locomotor system – for the muscular activity and as an essential bone matrix mineral**
• Magnesium supports cardiovascular health**
1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:
hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell, Vcaps® Plus)
1 capsule twice per day taken outside of meal times with plenty of liquid.
High doses of magnesium can lead to diarrhea. When taking higher amounts, it is
recommended that these are distributed over the course of the day. Magnesium can disrupt the absorption of iron. An interval of 2-3 hours is recommended if an iron preparation is being taken concomitantly. If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegan. Without coloring, without preservatives. Gluten-free,
lactose-free, fructose-free. Suitable for diabetics.