1. Take the metal holder from the packaging and angle the center prong to just under 90 degrees.
2. Pointing the stick at a downward angle, light the end until a flame catches.
3. Let the edges burn until they turn white, then blow out the flame. The stick will now produce smoke.
4. Insert the center prong of the metal holder into end of the stick that is not burning.
5. Place the insect repellent stick on a fireproof surface and clear of any flammable objects.
Storage: Store only in original container in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
Caution: Do not use inside tents, near flammable materials or leaves.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRE-CAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.