At Happy Bodies®, we believe that good citizenship is as important as good products. We take pride in supporting the natural health community and our local communities through a range of engagement, outreach, educational, advocacy, mentoring and charitable initiatives. We take particular interest in a range of health and wellness issues, including:
- Providing content and resources to further the public's understanding of the health risks associated with environmental toxins.
- Contributing time and products to local schools in support of innovative curricular offerings in the areas of nutrition, fitness, wellness and mindfulness.
- Supporting worthy charitable organizations through donations of time, financial resources and product. Areas of particular interest include women's health, children's health, healthcare access, epilepsy, elder care, dementia and environmental sustainability.
Due to the sheer volume of inquiries that we receive for charitable donations, we cannot possibly support all of the organizations who approach us requesting support. If you are affiliated with a charitable organization that would like to request a donation from Happy Bodies®, please submit a written request at least 30 days prior to the relevant event. Your request should be written on your organization's official letterhead and should include the following:
- The purpose for the donation and how it will be used;
- A description of your organization, its mission and its financial resources and needs;
- Evidence of your organization's 501(c)(3) status; and
- Contact information, including name, address, phone number and email.
Requests may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
3612 Lafayette Road, Dept 9
Portsmouth, NH 03801