• Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.*
• As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
• Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.*
• E-400-Clear provides 400 IU of natural d-alpha tocopherol as dry vitamin E succinate.
• Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health*
• Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant*
• Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol*
• Formulated with dry vitamin E succinate