Copper: component of numerous enzymes
Copper is one of the lesser known trace elements – nevertheless, it is an essential
one that is necessary for several bodily functions. Copper-containing enzymes
play a role in many metabolic processes. Copper is the key mineral in the
enzyme which weaves together collagen and elastin and it is involved in energy
production. It contributes to iron absorption and works with iron to form red blood
cells. Copper also assists in the formation of myelin sheaths – sleeves of fatty
tissue that protect your nerve cells. Furthermore, this mineral helps to keep the
immune system healthy and to fight against oxidative stress.**
Long-term intake of a zinc supplement can affect the copper supply. Therefore,
if you take a zinc supplement, the additional intake of copper should be considered
to balance absorption of both nutrients.**
Biogena Copper 2 mg energized – what is it?
Copper 2 mg energized was developed in cooperation with the VIVAMAYR
Health Center. It contains copper in the highly bioavailable citrate form, which
is easily absorbed in the body. Copper 2 mg energized can be used to increase
copper intake in case of increased requirement or in case of copper losses (e.g.
due to long-term zinc intake).**
Copper 2 mg energized
• The homeodynamic way of copper supplementation – energized through homeodynamic manufacturing**
• Copper supports your inner beauty - the pigmentation of skin and hair and the maintenance of connective tissue**
• Copper helps your body absorb iron, is needed to make red blood cells and plays a role in energy production**
• Cooper helps keep the immune system strong and is an element of the body’s own antioxidant protection system**
• To support the copper supply in case of increased requirement and/or copper losses (e.g. as a result of a high, long-term zinc intake)**
1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:
calcium carbonate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell, Vcaps® Plus)
1 capsule per day taken outside of meal times with plenty of liquid.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult
your healthcare provider before taking this product
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegan. Without coloring, without preservatives. Gluten-free, lactose-free,
fructose-free. Suitable for diabetics.