3-Salt Zinc is a unique combination of three highly bioavailable organic zinc compounds (zinc picolinate, zinc bisglycinate and zinc malate). The careful selection of zinc salts was carried out by Biogena's in-house product development. In addition to the well-proven zinc piccolinate and zinc bisglycinate, the zinc salt of malic acid was also chosen. Well tolerated and correctly dosed, it is suitable for daily zinc supplementation for both young and old.
The low daily dose of 9 mg is also adequate for children and young people, who have a lower need for zinc than adults. The mineral is essential: The multi-talented zinc is part of more than 300 enzyme systems and therefore supports various functions of the immune system. Furthermore, it is also involved in the maintenance of skin, hair and nails and protects the cells against oxidative stress. The micronutrient preparation features the very good solubility profile of the three zinc compounds that are used. Just as in other areas of nutrition, the following still holds true: The right mixture is the key!*
• With three organic zinc compounds in a highly bioavailable form
• Contains zinc malate, the zinc salt of malic acid
• For children and young people, who have a lower zinc requirement than adults
• Supports the immune system and protects against oxidative stress*
• Plays a role in the maintenance of skin, hair and nails*